Test-Blast Ingredient Breakdown:
- Zinc: Zinc is an essential mineral that is important for immune system function, wound healing, and cell growth and division. Some studies suggest that zinc may help reduce the duration and severity of the common cold, improve immune system function in older adults, and improve wound healing in people with skin ulcers.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is an essential mineral that is important for bone health, muscle and nerve function, and regulating blood sugar levels. Some studies suggest that magnesium may help reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression, improve sleep quality, and reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Tribulus Terrestris: Tribulus Terrestris is an herb that is sometimes used in supplements to boost testosterone levels and improve athletic performance. Some studies have shown that Tribulus Terrestris may increase testosterone levels in men and improve sexual function in women.
- Chrysin: Chrysin is a flavonoid that studies have suggested may have the potential to increase testosterone levels by inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, which converts testosterone to estrogen.
- Horny Goat Weed P.E.: Horny Goat Weed P.E. (Epimedium) is an herb that is sometimes used in supplements for improving sexual function and libido.
- Longjack: Longjack (Eurycoma longifolia) is an herb that is sometimes used in supplements to boost testosterone levels and improve athletic performance. Some studies suggest that it may increase testosterone levels and improve physical performance.
- Saw Palmetto Berries: Saw Palmetto Berries are sometimes used to support prostate health and relieve symptoms of enlarged prostate. Some studies suggest that saw palmetto may improve urinary tract symptoms associated with enlarged prostate.
- Hawthorn Berries: Hawthorn Berries are sometimes used in supplements to support heart health and lower blood pressure. Some studies suggest that hawthorn may have a positive effect on heart health and blood pressure.
- Cissus Quadrangularis: Cissus Quadrangularis is commonly used as a supplement for joint health and pain relief. It contains a variety of bioactive compounds that have been shown to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. Some studies have suggested that these effects may have a positive impact on muscle recovery and exercise performance, which could indirectly support healthy testosterone levels.